[image_with_animation image_url=”6051″ alignment=”center” animation=”Fade In” box_shadow=”small_depth” max_width=”100%”][image_with_animation image_url=”6050″ alignment=”center” animation=”Fade…
Our quality hydraulic hose assemblies feature improved hose construction technologies such as improved wire reinforcement designs and processing and new insulation materials that are abrasion resistant and color coded (making it easy to install). These have enabled pressure increases on select Eaton/Aeroquip® hydraulic hose styles by an average of 24% over competitors.
Texas Rubber Supply is one of the leading suppliers of a variety of industrial hose such as: air, chemical/acid, cleaning, ducting, food service, general purpose, material handling, multipurpose, oilfield drilling and production, petroleum transfer, specialty, steam and water. We also supply industrial hose couplings to help you connect multiple hoses.
Texas Rubber Supply’s own line of belt is manufactured Tough and Tested Tough on over 70 miles to date in some of the most torturing applications…VIKING® PREMIUM Belt uses Premium Polyester/Nylon fabric in the belt carcass with a full 10 to 1 break strength for minimum stretch, maximum fastener retention and superior load support.
Texas Rubber Supply provides you with metal hose that has been fabricated to your specifications by trained professionals. All metal hose assemblies are 100% tested. Available from 1/4" to 12" in various alloys and un-braided, single braided, and doubled braided covers.
From roll sheet goods to custom cut to off-the-shelf metallic spiral wound gaskets, Texas Rubber Supply will stock or custom make up to 60” diameter and thicknesses to 2”. Our gasket material list is extensive and includes Teflon, Neoprene, Red Rubber, SBR, EPDM, Buna, Graphite, Viton and much, much more in seal pressures up to 3000 psi and temperatures from cryogenic to 2000 degrees F.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Texas Rubber Supply is an industrial rubber products distributor providing industrial hose, conveyor belting and rubber supplies to the Dallas, Texas area since 1952. Texas Rubber Supply also serves the Permian Basin market through our location in Odessa, Texas. We are a valued member of the Singer Equities Group serving a multitude of industries including food & beverage, construction, transportation, oil & gas and petrochemical.
- Onsite arrival in less than one hour
- Onsite replacement 100% of the time
- Restart of the machine in less than 2 hours
- Hose and fitting inventory
- Saw/crimp equipment/related fabrication tools
- Hose test equipment and hydraulic oil.
Texas Rubber Supply has joined the Singer Equities family of industrial distributors. Singer Equities is a group of value-added distributors in the industrial rubber products industry. We have 39 locations in the U.S. that serve a diverse market portfolio including petrochemical, oil/gas, food & beverage, OE equipment, marine, MRO, construction, rental supply.
WHAT WE DO
- Products for petroleum life cycle upstream, midstream or downstream
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production
- Hose for transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
MARINE / DOCK HANDLING
- Rugged marine hose and related products such as tubing, ducting, conduit and flexible wet exhaust connectors
- We design, specify, source, private label, and certify
CONSTRUCTION & MINING
- High and low pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion resistant covers for maximum service life
- On road, off road, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hose for your mobile farming equipment: PVC, Farm Fuel Transfer, Agriculture Spray Hose, Microban technology
- Conveyor Belt both light and heavyweight with applications in food packaging & processing industries
- Complete hose testing, re-certification and management services
- Specialty conveyor belts for wide ranges of recycling applications: material refinery facilities (MRFs), scrap metal, E-Waste (TVs, computers) and bark mulch
- Eddy Current & Magnetic Separator belts will do the work of separating recycled products for you
- Polyurethane (PVC) belts are formulated for superior resistance to abrasion, rips, tears and gouging