- Products for petroleum life cycle upstream, midstream or downstream
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production
- Hose for transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
MARINE / DOCK HANDLING
- Rugged marine hose and related products such as tubing, ducting, conduit and flexible wet exhaust connectors
- We design, specify, source, private label, and certify
CONSTRUCTION & MINING
- High and low pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion resistant covers for maximum service life
- On road, off road, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hose for your mobile farming equipment: PVC, Farm Fuel Transfer, Agriculture Spray Hose, Microban technology
- Conveyor Belt both light and heavyweight with applications in food packaging & processing industries
- Complete hose testing, re-certification and management services
- Specialty conveyor belts for wide ranges of recycling applications: material refinery facilities (MRFs), scrap metal, E-Waste (TVs, computers) and bark mulch
- Eddy Current & Magnetic Separator belts will do the work of separating recycled products for you
- Polyurethane (PVC) belts are formulated for superior resistance to abrasion, rips, tears and gouging
Texas Rubber Supply is committed to delivering safe, quality hose & belt assemblies. Our programs are industry standard to provide customers with consistent, safe products.
to Drive Your Performance
Test, tag and track your assets with our exclusive program from Singer. OnGuard Asset Management Services consolidate your assets into one database that can be accessed 24/7 for test certs and documentation to track from cradle to grave. Learn more at www.hosesafety.com.
Ensure hose safety. Preventative maintenance programs help you avoid costly equipment downtime, maintenance costs and reassure you that your hoses are working efficiently and safely — all within compliance of OSHA/EPA standards.
Say Goodbye To:
- Excessive Paperwork
- Guesswork in Inspection Standards
- Lengthy Inspection Times
- Costly Downtime
When you use OnGuard ID tags from Singer Equities family of companies, individual records are created that link to the online database that houses all certifications and hose safety standards built right in. ID tags are attached with a band that is digitally engraved with all relevant, unique information.
OnGuard Hose Management Services include cloud based hose tracking 24/7 which we manage for you. OnGuard Hose Tracker stores all of your hose information including type of hose, date of manufacture, test certs, serial number, location in your facility, inspection and re-testing alerts.