Quality Hydraulic Hose Build + Coupling Integrity
Our inventory of hydraulic hose, fittings and adapters is stocked with premier manufacturers, vast and local. Texas Rubber Supply is a premier Eaton/Aeroquip Express distributor. that feature the Eaton/Aeroquip brand and MatchMate ® Global system. Our customers are in the most demanding industries such as construction, refuse, agriculture, mining and oil and gas. Customers applications challenge the strength and durability of even the toughest components. We can crimp 1/4″ – 2.5″ up to 5000 PSI working pressure and 1-1 & 1/2″ up to 6000 PSI working pressure.
The Triple Crown: Pressure + Temperature + Abrasion Resistance
Our quality hydraulic hose assemblies feature improved hose construction technologies such as improved wire reinforcement designs and processing and new insulation materials that are abrasion resistant and color-coded (making it easy to install). These have enabled pressure increases on select Eaton/Aeroquip® hydraulic hose styles by an average of 24% over competitors. Improvements in their higher hose operating temperatures are the direct result of Eaton’s advancements in rubber technology.
Texas Rubber Supply is proud to be one of a handful of companies in the country that is Eaton authorized as a fabricator. Our stores are verified as EXPRESS stores, meaning we make your custom hydraulic hose while you wait in the shop. Leveraging every resource to keep you competitive, with Eaton behind us, we’re moving you forward.
HIGH PRESSURE HYDRAULICS
Aeroquip Premiere Select Hydraulic Distributor with one of the largest hose, fitting and adapter inventories in the Mid Atlantic region. We crimp hydraulic hoses 1/4″-2″ up to 5,000 PSI working pressure and 1-1/2″ up to 6000 PSI.
High and low pressure applications for industrial hydraulic hose, construction OE , as well as truck, bus and marine applications.
- Spiral-Wire Hose
- Industrial and Stationary
- On- and Off-Highway Mobile Equipment
- For High-Impulse Applications such as Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Eaton/Aeroquip Spiral 4- and 6-wire Hoses
Eaton Triple Crown Hydraulic Hoses:
- High Pressure
- High Temperature
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- MatchMate® Global hoses:
- Improved Wire Reinforcement Designs
- Longer Hose Life
MEDIUM / LOW-PRESSURE HYDRAULICS
- High-Temperature Aeroquip low-pressure hydraulic hoses
- DURA-TUFF cover for better abrasion are more resistant than traditional rubber covers
- Color-coded for ease of installation and identification
- Medium-braided hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Select Aeroquip braided and spiral hose part numbers now meet -40°C to 127°C (-40°F-260°F)
- Convenient push-on connections
- Fire-Suppressant wire braid hose for low-pressure powder fire applications such as mining, forestry and fire-fighting equipment.
- Hydraulic Hoses for use with:
- Petroleum and Water-Based Fluids
- Hydraulic Oil Lines
- Glycol/Anti-Freeze Solutions
- Heavy-Duty Transmission Oil Cooler Lines
- Pilot Lines/Grease Lines
- Pressure Return Lines of 500PSI or Less
HYDRAULIC FITTINGS & COUPLINGS
- O-ring Face Seal
- O-ring boss
- Code 61
- Code 62
- DIN Heavy
- DIN Light
Engineered to meet SAE and other industry standards, Texas Rubber Supply’s hydraulic hose adapters are available in a wide variety of SAE and metric sizes and configurations to meet the challenges of any application:
- SAE O-ring
- Split Flange
- SAE 45 Degree Flare
- SAE 37 Degree Flare (JIC)
Optimize your hydraulic system with a full line of hydraulic hose accessory products.
- Protective sleeves and guards
- Tube fittings
- Ball valves
- Hose cleaning services and safety products.
Quick Disconnect Fittings
OPW Engineered Systems offers a comprehensive line of quick disconnect products in a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Kamlok® is the world’s most popular cam and groove. The name is synonymous with quick disconnects and has set the industry standard for safety and ease of use. Autolok® quick disconnects utilize a self-locking system to provide an added level of safety.